MW - Not Just Home hereby states that it does collect and use personal data as needed in order to provide you with top-notch services, support, professional guidance, and much-needed feedback to make your lives easier. The personal data that we collect includes your information such as:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Other data that could directly or indirectly identify you
The Data That MW Collects
- The majority portion of your data is collected when:
- You sign up for our services
- You request assistance from our customer support team
- You participate in surveys, subscribe to our newsletters, or request other information from us
- You participate in activities organized by us where we may require information that deals with you
- In order to deliver the top-drawer services to you, we may collect the following information:
- Account related information: Account related information is collected when you sign up for our services. This information/data may include your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, etc, just so we can keep track of the number and profile of our clients because we can serve you, only if we know you enough.
- Service Usage Data: Service Usage Data has collected automatically when you expressly interact with our services. This information/data may include information regarding your interactions with the various features of the website, varied content and digital links that are contained in our services, time of interaction, the type of browser and relevant configuration, operating system used, IP address, language preferences, and other cookie data. None of the data mentioned above can allow us to directly and expressly identify who you really are. Having said that, some of this data can definitely be used as an indicative your operating location, which means some of the data can be used to approximate your location.
- Supplementary Data: We may retrieve supplementary data from third party sources, such as public databases. We may combine this information/data with the information we already have about you so that we can ensure accuracy of our records, and carefully analyze and select those services that you may be interested in or concerned about.
How Does MW Use This Data
We at MommyWize believe in maintaining high moral standards. We shall only use your data when:
- We have been given express permission to do so
- It is genuinely needed to use your data to deliver the services that you have opted for
- Or when the issue of legal compliance or other lawful purposes exist
We collect data that regards to your purchase, usage, and interactions with our services. We use this data to:
- Enhance and optimize the performance and quality of our services
- Identify, recognize, pinpoint, bracket, ascertain and then if needed, investigate security risks, errors, bugs, problems, and much-required enhancements in our services
- Detect as well as prevent fraud and abuse of our services
- Maintain, manage and produce relevant statistics about that deals with the usage of our services
- Analyze the usage of our services and how they can be made more relevant to our clients’ fast-paced needs
We assure you, that most of the data that we collect is statistical in its core which helps to keep us informed as well as updated how people make use our services and is not linked to personal data.
Does MW Share My Personal Data With Third Parties?
Yes, we do, but you need not worry.
We may share your personal data with third-party service providers for them to be able to perform certain tasks and functions on our behalf. These tasks may include:
- Processing digital payments
- Delivering key content and for communication purposes (such as an email)
- Analyzing service usage and client demographics
- Managing advertisements
- Managing and maintaining reliable and positive company-client relationships
Let us mention, that we only share what is genuinely required for the third party to perform certain tasks that we ourselves might not be capable of, on our behalf. These third parties are expressly and uncompromisingly prohibited from using, sharing, or storing your personal data for any other purpose, and are strictly bound by stern data processing terms and conditions.
We believe communication with your valuable clients is of the utmost importance to us, and therefore, we may contact you often. Bear with it!
We may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider with regards to the services that you have opted for. We may also contact you to inform you about the latest developments in our services, provided you have given us express consent, or it is legally allowed due to the issues regarding legitimate interests.
Our means of contact may include:
- Phone calls
- Text messages
At any point of time, you feel you are uncomfortable with something or something just doesn’t compliment your interests and inclinations, you may visit us at the “Contact Us” section and we’d be more than willing to address your concerns
As we mentioned above, we take the assistance of various third party services. Those third party services also include web analytic services. We use various third party web analytics tools such as Google Analytics in order to collect essential information which tells us the patterns in which you interact with our website. This data may include information about the pages you visit, the approximate amount of time that you spend on each page, the kind of operating system and browser you make use of, and the geographic location from where you are accessing our website.
These web analytic tools shall place cookies in your browser which can only be used by the service provider. The data so collected may be sent to or stored or both, by these relevant service providers in a country other than where you reside.
This data does not include personal information such as names, address, email addresses, etc. It shall be stored and used in conformity with their own privacy policies and our privacy policies are irrelevant in terms of that data.
Our third-party partners may make use of technologies such as cookies in order to gather data/information with regards to your activities and interaction on our web pages as well as other websites to be able to provide you with advertisements based on their relevance to you, your interests, your geographical location and to measure the sheer effectiveness of those advertisements.
Our Compliance with Legal, Regulatory, and Law Enforcement Requests
As mentioned above, our moral standards are non-negotiable and we make sure that we cooperate with the law enforcement, government officials and private parties in order to comply with the law.
We shall, in our sole discretion, disclose any and every information that deals with you to such parties, if we deem necessary to respond to claims and legal processes, to protect
- our property and rights
- the property and rights of a third party
- the safety of the public or an individual
- to prevent, contain, or cease an illegal or unethical activity.
If we are legally authorized to do so, we shall take reasonable, feasible and credible steps to inform you in case we are required to share your information with third parties as part of a legal procedure.
How Does MW Secure and Retain Data?
We follow generally and universally accepted minimal standards to collect, store and protect personal data. We hold onto your personal data for as long as it is needed in order to be able to provide the services you have opted for, and thereafter, for legal and business purposes. These may include retention periods:
- Mandated by legal, contractual, or similar obligations
- For resolving, preserving, enforcing or defending our legal and contractual rights
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial data
How One Can Access, Update, or Delete One’s Data
Yes, you surely have that option. You can access, view or update your personal data simply signing into your account and visiting the option of “My Account”. If you feel that you are unable to access “My Account” for some reason that you are unaware of, you may reach out to us and we’d be more than willing to help.
In case you tender a request to delete your personal data, that request shall be honored only to the extent where the data is no longer needed for the services you have opted for, or when it is no longer required for our legal, business or contractual record maintaining requirements.